Submission Anima 2014
Submission Deadline: October 1st, 2013
Deadline for reception of screening copy (in case of selection): January 17th, 2014
The rules are available in PDF format here..
Anima is open for all animated films made after June 30, 2012, regardless their geographical location.
The festival is considering works that belong to the following categories :
- Professionals short films
- Student films
- Children’s short films
- Comissioned films (advertising films or music videos)
- Long features
- Children’s long features
How to submit my film?
A producer or a director wishing to enter a film(s) for selection must provide the Festival with :
- a pre-selection Video-DVD (No data-DVD)
- the fully completed Anima 2014 online Entry Form or the downloadable PDF entry form
- biography and filmography of the director
- a CD-Rom with some photos of the film, or via email (email@example.com). Stills must be format Jpeg 10x15 cm, Resolution 300 dpi.
- for films that are with dialogues, voice-over or subtitled, please send a list of dialogues in French, English or another language of the European Community, as well as a list of subtitles if the screening copy is subtitled.
New address from October 10th 2013:
24 boulevard de l’Empereur
For any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.